Short Sale - Sold AS-IS. Beautiful brick front colonial on quiet cul-de-sack. 0.27 acres of lot in desirable location minutes to GMU, VRE, Metro Station, I 495, Fairfax Co Pkwy and major routes. Very spacious 2 level home with great open floor plan. Hardwood floors throughout. Updated kitchen with oak cabinets, Corian countertops, kitchen island, back splash and SS appliances. Walk out to nice sunroom through sliding glass door from kitchen. Formal dining room with crown Mouldings and chair rails. Huge living room with bay window connects to family room. Upper level features bright and spacious 4 bedrooms and updated 2 full baths. Ceiling fans on each bedrooms. Primary bedroom with walk-in closet, full bath and sitting area. Great sitting area opens to huge patio area through French doors. Great back yard. Property boundary line goes beyond black fenced in area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
1,104 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Kings Park West
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Rear Yard, Front Yard.
Potential Short Sale
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price