New Price! Be sure to check out the floor plan tour! Over 3300 SF of freshly Renovated and Expanded 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths mid-century traditional style custom-built home on .604 of an acre lot at the top of the hill in the Hillbrook neighborhood. French Quarter-style faÃ§ade, circular driveway, balcony, deck, and fully fenced rear yard Rich hardwood flooring, classic woodwork, contemporary lighting, on-trend neutral paint, and truly expansive room sizes. Enter into a generous foyer with slate flooring room for seating, coat and under stair storage closets. Pass a fully renovated powder room to the light-filled 2 focal area living-room including a gas fireplace with brick hearth and accent wall. Adjoining this is a spectacular four-season sunroom with vaulted ceiling and skylights spanning nearly the entire back of the house with walls of windows overlooking the deck and private backyard. A most useful mudroom joins sunroom to kitchen. This country kitchen with new limestone countertops (look for the fossils!), flooring, stainless appliances, extensive storage in lovingly updated original cabinetry, island with gas cooktop, plus a bright breakfast area with new drum light fixture is truly the heart of the home. Gracious and bright, the private dining room has new lighting, French doors and built-in china cabinets. The main level bedroom/home office off the foyer has charming vintage built-ins, perfect for use as a home office or student learning center. Up the stairs find the expansive and versatile owners suite with a gas fireplace, sitting room, walk-in closet/dressing room, updated private bath, and balcony access. There's great potential for reconfiguration with this much space! Renovated hall bath retains vintage character and includes a huge linen closet. Two more generous bedrooms with large closets complete the upper level. Other high points include energy efficiency, large attic storage, charming side yard gazebo, garden/storage shed at the back of the property and a workshop/studio outbuilding that can be powered. Space and southern exposure for the gardener! Super convenient to shopping, entertainment, library, and area parks Coveted "inside the beltway" peaceful, low traffic wooded neighborhood with excellent access to main commuter routes and other amenities. $500 Buyer Credit to Settle with KVS TITLE ****Be sure to check out the Virtual Tour with floor plan! ****
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,370 sq. ft
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Other. Other.
- Storm Window, Skylights, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway.
- Metal, Brick
- Balcony, Deck
- Composition Shingle, Rubber
- Lot View
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price