Alnell Farm is home to 541 +/- acres of beautiful rolling hills and pasture located in Flint Hill, Virginia. This scenic property is surrounded by unspoiled countryside and expansive views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, offering a private and quiet escape to enjoy. The farm consists of 7 residences and a 10-stall barn, 8-acre spring fed pond, all protected by conservation easement. The property also offers a 9-bay machine shed, 3 silos, multiple storage buildings, a machine shed, fenced pastures, and 7 paddocks that support the livestock and agricultural uses of the farm. The main house is located on a knoll that overlooks the pond, pastures, and panoramic mountain views. The house consists of 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. The primary suite is located on the main level of the house, along with a formal dining room, kitchen and two separate living rooms. The second floor includes a second primary suite and two additional bedrooms. The basement provides ample storage space and a built-in sauna. Next to the main house is a 2-bedroom, 1 bath guest cottage. The cozy interior includes a living room with wood burning fireplace and a full kitchen. The Lodge, a historic log house first built in 1790 was moved to the property in 1990 and restored to preserve the original structure while adding a few enhancements. Sited next to the pond, this log home consists of one large bedroom, a full kitchen, living room, 1.5 baths and an entertainment area. This house has most recently been used as an Airbnb rental for weekend getaway trips. Four separate income-producing tenant houses are located on the property as well. (See detailed list of all house features in Documents) The prime location of this property allows for the luxury of private living in Virginiaâs stunning hunt country, but also provides the convenience of being under one hour to DC and Dulles International Airport. Enjoy a quick trip to local Virginia wineries and restaurants, including the historic Inn at Little Washington only 20 minutes away.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Stucco, Other Construction
4,451 sq. ft
Electric service available
Rappahannock County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Wall Oven, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Chairlift, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Private, Paved Driveway.
- Stucco, Brick, Other
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Feed Barn, Shed, Silo, Livestock Facilities, Paddock, Additional Lot(s), Landscaped, Front Yard. Additional Lot(S), Backs To Trees, Cleared, Landscaping, Front Yard, Premium, Private, Rural.
- Community Amenities
- Horse Trails
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price