Enjoy a weekend retreat or full-time residence on almost an acre in the heart of the historic village of Upperville. Just minutes west of Middleburg, this home was fully renovated in 2010 by a local custom home builder for himself. Therefore, no details were spared. Materials used include reclaimed antique heart pine flooring from a warehouse in Brooklyn NY and old oak fence boards used for cabinetry. Other features include a 2-sided field stone raised hearth fireplace, heated primary bathroom floor, custom pine cabinetry and geothermal heating and cooling. The house offers 3 bedrooms and 3 and 1/2 baths on two levels. Gourmet chefâs kitchen with island, separate dining room and living room that share a 2-sided fireplace, main level primary bedroom suite with a separate dressing room and luxury bath. Two more guest bedrooms each have their own full baths. There is a unique hobby room on the main level with a wall of built-in shelves. This could easily be converted into an office, but there is already a home office on the fully finished walk out lower level. The lower level offers a spacious Family Room with custom built-ins, media center, fireplace and ceramic tile floors. A bonus room, separate laundry room, storage room and the utilities finish off that level. Surrounding the house is mature landscaping and a wraparound porch with a terrace below. These spaces are ideal for entertaining with room for seating areas and a table. Outbuildings include a detached over-sized garage with a workshop space and a garden shed. Systems include geothermal heating/cooling, water softening system and Marvin windows and doors. New high speed buried fiber internet. Don't miss this move in ready property!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
Septic, Gravity Septic System, Private Sewer System
3,352 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Wright Building Inc.
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Hobby Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cooktop Downdraft, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Other. Geothermal, Other, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Screened, Bay Window(s), Casement, Wood Frame, Insulated, Double Pane
- 3. Stone, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway, Private, Lighted.
- Stucco, Stone
- Metal, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price