Nestled in both Fauquier & Loudoun County, this expansive modern Farmhouse is a newly constructed gem in historic Upperville, boasting breathtaking western Blue Ridge mountain views. Embrace luxury living with approximately 6,000 sq feet of thoughtfully designed space, perfectly catering to today's lifestyle. Two primary suites (one on the main level), multiple home offices, and 5 electric fireplaces create a seamless blend of comfort and convenience. Step inside and be captivated by the open floorplan, highlighted by a dramatic floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, soaring 27 ft ceilings, and exposed red cedar trusses & columns in the living room. Tasteful upgrades throughout, from the stately mahogany 9â entry door to the HardiePlank extra wide exterior siding, showcase the home's attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. The heart of the home, the kitchen, impresses with an 8-burner ZLINE gas range, oversized quartz island, custom cabinetry, and elegant lighting fixtures. A separate pantry and mudroom provide added functionality and organization. Retreat to the lavish bathrooms adorned with attractive large format tile and marble floors & niches, evoking a spa-like ambiance. The fully finished basement is an entertainer's dream, featuring additional living space, a wet bar, theater room, wine room, bonus bedroom, and full bath. Park with ease in the oversized 2-car garage, complete with 2 fast charging EV connections. The rear terrace invites relaxation with its private setting and mesmerizing scenic vistas. A gas line is already installed, ready for your grill or outdoor fireplace, and the space is primed for a custom pool design to create your own personal oasis. Practicality meets modernity as the home is hardwired for CAT6 security, ensuring peace of mind, and FIBER internet will be available onsite, ensuring high-speed connectivity. Situated in an amazing location, you'll find yourself minutes from the historic charm of Upperville & Middleburg, just 30 miles from Dulles airport, and an easy 1-hour commute to the bustling city life of Washington, DC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Transitional
5 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
6,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Honey Mill Homes
Underground, Electric service available
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms
- Casement, Double Pane
- 5. Gas Burning, Stone.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Stone Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Metal, Asphalt
- Lot View
- Mountain, Scenic, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price