Check out the Virtual Tour! Spectacular 100 year old Victorian Farm House has had only two owners and has been lovingly cared for. An outstanding blend of the old and the new with an architectural design that "bridges" the two! The well-designed expansive addition (1997) includes a Great Room (Toad Hall), Greenhouse Room with Hot Tub & Sink; Home Office; Laundry Room; 2 story atrium from the enclosed private courtyard; over-sized 2 car garage; plus a workshop and separate storage room. The stunning Great Room becomes its own living quarters including a Kitchenette, Dining area, full Bathroom, 2-way gas fireplace, soaring ceilings with lighted open beams, and balcony overlooking the front yard. The original main home includes the charm of yesteryear with a spacious wrap around porch; main entry foyer with gorgeous oak staircase; chestnut molding; classic formal Living Room and Dining Room (beautiful pocket doors); inviting Kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, pantry and gas coal-like fireplace; Breakfast/Tea Room; five Bedrooms plus Dressing Room and 2 additional full Bathrooms on the 2nd & 3rd floors; back staircase; and an enclosed upper room which used to be the sleeping porch! The lower level includes a full Sauna, Exercise Room, and Utility Room. This elegant home is unmatched by any other, full of beautiful moldings, wood floors, 3 fireplaces, beams, mantles, special lighting, numerous built-in cabinets, skylights, pressed brick concrete driveway and courtyard, and endless special decorative touches throughout! This home is situated on a beautiful lot with a big backyard with a flower/vegetable/herb garden, in such a charming neighborhood and so close to the VRE! This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Victorian, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows, Screened, Casement
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Sauna, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Skylight, Built-Ins, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)