Wonderful Opportunity..Home is priced well under market..Home in good condition but needs updating..Great curb appeal..Brick front pillared Aspen model..Backs to trees..Hardwood entry foyer..Kitchen has large eat in area and a desk area..Large mudd room off kitchen coming in from garage..FIrst floor laundry room..First floor family room with fireplace and SGD ot backyard..Hall bath on upper level has been updated..Unfinished basement waiting for buyer creativity..Walk to metrobus..Minutes to shopping, Springfield metro, Ft.Belvoir..West Springfield school pyramid (Orange hunt ES, Irving MS, West Springfield HS..Home is sold in "as is" condition.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,428 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)