Perfectly located between Loudoun and Prince William County! The Cleveland is sited on a 1.9 acre lot in sought after Catharpin. This home features an elegant stone front with front porch, 3-car side entry garage and a detached 2-car garage. This home includes a light-filled sunroom, a Main Level bedroom with a private bath, a fully finished lower level with a full bath, and a walkup with areaway that takes you to the rear yard. A 10 x 18 composite deck will be perfect for entertaining. Interior finishes include the tray ceiling in the ownerâs suite, 3 full baths on 2nd level, a gourmet kitchen with level 4 cabinets and upgraded quartz counter tops, coffered ceiling and a fireplace in the family room, and many more included upgrades. Interior color selections can be personalized.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Electric Water
Frame, Glass, Mixed, Stick Built, Stone, Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
Grinder Pump, Public Sewer, Other
3,902 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Maronda Homes Of Virginia, Llc
Other, Above Ground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl, Frame, Other, Glass
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price