Wonderful 1 level living in the over 55 community of desirable Four Seasons.. This is the Alderwood Model that has a great flow..Home is nicely landscaped, backs trees has nice curb appeal...There is an inground irrigation system..There is a covered porch leading to the front door..The 3 bedroom 2 bath home is so light, bright and airy..Upon entry into the spacious foyer with pillars you feel the spaciousness of the home..There are abundant windows that let in the natural light and give the open concept feel..There are hardwood floors throughout most of the main level..The living room has cathedral ceiling with overhead lighting, ceiling fan and a gas fireplace..The dining area has a cathedral ceiling and sliding glass doors leading to the patio..The gourmet kitchen is fully equipped and has granite.. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling with ceiling fan, large bow window, sliding glass door to patio, walk in closet and another double closet..The master bath has a corner tub, double sinks and a large shower..There are two other bedrooms and hall bath..A large laundry/utility room with washer, dryer and utility tub is off the garage..The garage has a staircase that leads to a large storage room on the upper level. This resort style community has an elegant club house with billards, activities, spa, and fitness center. There are also indoor and outdoor pools and a security gate, Be sure to look at the video,
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,003 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Four Seasons In Historic Virginia
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Tray, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Retirement Community, Tennis Courts, Non-Lake Recrea
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price